Cómodo Esprit Koa Buckle Botines Mujer Piel auténtica Black Cres
MUJER Calzado L.K. Bennett AVA HIGH SHINE LEA BLACK YVNI 90e996 , salomon trail pas chersalomon s lab fellcross orange bleu
s lab 3 pas cher , salomon black fridayrunning france
Botas : Los últimos estilos Textil Mujer Goma Deportivas New Bal , new balance 574 cuir homme
new balance 574 homme noir , solde salomon trail adidases achat adidas tailleur de pierre vol , new balance 1500 homme orange， New Balance Pas Cher | New Balanc
new balance 547 high roller pack purple , Balance 990 Pas Cher , new balance homme noir pas cher , balance 996 femme cuir vintage noirnew balance 577 kohommesbalance 990 homme
new balance homme camouflage , new balance ct300 pkt new balance ete 2018 new balance 574 londr , balance 996 acheter , new balance u420 bordeaux parisnike air max 90 noir blanc volt neutral gris outletUGG Bailey Button Gants Noir cheap watches mgc gas
Promotions : Goedkope uggs laarzen online in Nederland , UGG Classic Short 5251 Kids : Hiver magasin de manteau Produits , Bottes UGG Enfant Classic Tall 5229 Chestnut Bottes UGG Enfant Erin 5202 Bottes: Usine Directe UGG Erin 5202 Baby sable Bottes，Enfants : Personnalisation UGG | Skechers Pas Cher Authentique
Welcome to the Center for Diversity & the Environment
We harness the power of racial & ethnic diversity to transform the U.S. environmental movement by developing leaders, catalyzing change within institutions, and building alliances.
Congratulations to the most recent Environment 2042 Leadership cohort graduates!
These leaders inspired us every day and brought hope, curiosity, compassion, strength, honesty and a strong sense of community to our 6 months together. We have already begun planning our next adventures which will include a service project, a camping trip and more learning opportunities.
The 2017 E42 Leadership cohort enjoying the liquid sunshine at Westwind Camp in Oregon.
Bolsos de hombro : la oferta más alta Textil Mujer Goma Deportiv
With your help, here’s what we accomplished in 2016:
We want this to be the year in which all of our collective work tips the scales on diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives in the environmental movement.
- Delivered 20 organizational trainings for over 800 folks ranging from basic trainings to complex strategy development to conference presentations
- Uplifted and amplified the good work of colleagues in our communities by contributing over 200 hours of time and energy in support of their work and communities
- Helped build capacity and strength, breadth and depth to transformational work by developing leaders and facilitators in this work
- Contributed thousands of volunteer hours via CDE’s network of Environmental Professionals of Color, supported our membership throughout the country and hosted the first Northwest Environmental Professionals of Color Conference in Portland, OR
- Spent hundreds of hours offering support to folks across the environmental movement who called and wrote us for advice and consult on how to begin or deepen their work in equity, diversity and inclusion
Be part of the change.
Our Theory of Change
The Center for Diversity & the Environment grew out of the belief that everyone has a place in the environmental movement. Everything we do at CDE supports this vision of inclusivity. We build bridges between communities of color and the environmental community, fostering a fundamental revolution of the environmental movement–into an equitable, inclusive, and diverse coalition of people at work on a wide array of environmental issues. We believe that diversity strengthens and enriches our work and makes the environmental movement more relevant than ever. Alumni of our programs carry this work forward and out into their communities: they are the change agents and ambassadors of the changing face of environmentalism.
We envision a healthy, flourishing planet and society that sustainably and equitably meets the needs of all through an environmental movement that is diverse, inclusive, successful, vibrant, and relevant, taking into account the needs, perspectives, and voices of all. The Center for Diversity and the Environment harnesses the power of racial and ethnic diversity to transform the US environmental movement by developing leaders, catalyzing change within institutions, and building alliances.