Wyprzedaż New Balance sklepbiegacza.pl
3. Polski Kongres Geologiczny by 3PKG issuu , New Balance 574 ośrodek sportowy dzieci 574 klasyczny , New Balance WL574BCA Ceny i opinie Ceneo.pl , new balance damen schwarz gold sportzwiki live updates，new balan , ZX FLUX ADIDAS MĘSKIE BUTY NOWOŚĆ Allegro.pl Więcej niż aukcje , New Balance Buty do Biegania Dziecięce Wyprzedaż | Tanie New Bal , Wybrane substancje: znaczenie dla organizmu oraz możliwe zastoso , regiomusik das musikportal mode new balance 574 kinder sneaker bKapcie i bambosze damskie Allegro.pl
new balance 996 damen grau gold future parenting，new balance mex , Przegląd Geograficzny T. 9 z. 1 2 (1929) , New Balance 680v3 Wyprzedaż | Znajdź idealną New Balance Buty do , POLSKIE TOWARZYSTWO BIOCHEMICZNE WARSZAWA 2010 TOM 56 NUMER 4
POŚCIEL FOLK ŁOWICKA LUDOWA KWIATY FOLKLOR FOLKOWA (6752444845 , new balance schuhe günstig online kaufen shop Übersicht，new bala
Podstawa programowa kształcenia ogólnego , BUTY NEW BALANCE WL574POP RÓŻOWY Ceny i opinie Ceneo.pl
Tartu Ülikooli Eesti Mereinstituut , Dragon 2014 by Rybárik issuuNew Balance 754 h754lfn， Buty Do Biegania New Balance 574 Damskiuczucia co to takiego.jpg
Upstream CAE Com pp1 4:Upstream CAE Com pp1 4 , wiesenforum heubrse new balance 574 damen sale，new balance schuh , Nerki， kolekcja lato 2018 Domodi.pl , New Balance 680 Damskie Sklep Online | Zaoszczędzić Ponad 35%
AZALIA WIELKOKWIATOWA KLONDYKE POMARAŃCZOWA (7283988829) Allegro , 004 082 136 014 102 158 SERWIS I JAKOŚĆ MUZYKA I CZAS BEZPIECZNEDo biegania | Buty | Damskie | all4active.pl
Welcome to the Center for Diversity & the Environment
We harness the power of racial & ethnic diversity to transform the U.S. environmental movement by developing leaders, catalyzing change within institutions, and building alliances.
Congratulations to the most recent Environment 2042 Leadership cohort graduates!
These leaders inspired us every day and brought hope, curiosity, compassion, strength, honesty and a strong sense of community to our 6 months together. We have already begun planning our next adventures which will include a service project, a camping trip and more learning opportunities.
The 2017 E42 Leadership cohort enjoying the liquid sunshine at Westwind Camp in Oregon.
Rower Elektryczny Ekobike X5 20 (7154789075) Allegro.pl Więcej
With your help, here’s what we accomplished in 2016:
We want this to be the year in which all of our collective work tips the scales on diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives in the environmental movement.
- Delivered 20 organizational trainings for over 800 folks ranging from basic trainings to complex strategy development to conference presentations
- Uplifted and amplified the good work of colleagues in our communities by contributing over 200 hours of time and energy in support of their work and communities
- Helped build capacity and strength, breadth and depth to transformational work by developing leaders and facilitators in this work
- Contributed thousands of volunteer hours via CDE’s network of Environmental Professionals of Color, supported our membership throughout the country and hosted the first Northwest Environmental Professionals of Color Conference in Portland, OR
- Spent hundreds of hours offering support to folks across the environmental movement who called and wrote us for advice and consult on how to begin or deepen their work in equity, diversity and inclusion
Be part of the change.
Our Theory of Change
The Center for Diversity & the Environment grew out of the belief that everyone has a place in the environmental movement. Everything we do at CDE supports this vision of inclusivity. We build bridges between communities of color and the environmental community, fostering a fundamental revolution of the environmental movement–into an equitable, inclusive, and diverse coalition of people at work on a wide array of environmental issues. We believe that diversity strengthens and enriches our work and makes the environmental movement more relevant than ever. Alumni of our programs carry this work forward and out into their communities: they are the change agents and ambassadors of the changing face of environmentalism.
We envision a healthy, flourishing planet and society that sustainably and equitably meets the needs of all through an environmental movement that is diverse, inclusive, successful, vibrant, and relevant, taking into account the needs, perspectives, and voices of all. The Center for Diversity and the Environment harnesses the power of racial and ethnic diversity to transform the US environmental movement by developing leaders, catalyzing change within institutions, and building alliances.